On Thu, 21 Jun 2018 19:08:53 +0000, Dyck, Lionel B. (RavenTek) wrote:

>Please consider supporting these RFE's that I just submitted:
>
>ISPF Point and Shoot Protected Fields
>
>https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=121576

No need to change the sematics of <TAB>.  Use mouse (or on a real 3270, arrow
keys) to "point" to field in question, then press the PF key assigned to
"shoot".
All in software.

>And
>
>Improve ISPF 3.17 by allowing CD on the command line
>
>https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=121575

Yes.  I have come close to this with a Rexx/Macro that issues SYSCALL chdir.
After that, ISPF 3.17 (admirably) interprets "." as the directory I chdired to.

-- gil