On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 07:31:38 +0300, saurabh khandelwal wrote:

>We used CN operand with send command to send message to  operator console
>and now i receive output as required.

Why do you want to do that?

IMO, on systems today with several dozen to hundreds of jobs running, along
with thousands of TSO users the operators have plenty to do without seeing
messages from application programs. Indeed, when I started as an application
programmer in 1970, on an MVT system with only three regions, I was told not
to use DISPLAY UPON CONSOLE.

>But this message is visible in green color which get disappeared as other
>message comes on console.

You want your messages to be action messages? What action does the
operator need to take for your message?

--
Tom Marchant