Warning - this post is very hot and off-topic...

Today is Friday, the last one of this month, I am going on leave for the rest
of this month of June 2018... ;-)

Here are some great hot news about 'hot topics', it is not about that famous
z/OS Hot Topics, sorry, but about those new probes to check up the bright hot
sun by going way too near to the sun.

Parker Solar Probe to be launched on or after 2018-07-31.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/parker-solar-probe-humanity-s-first-visit-to-a-star

... and ESA own Solar Orbiter to be launched in October 2018.

http://sci.esa.int/solar-orbiter/55772-solar-orbiter-launch-moved-to-2018/

I tried to 'explain' to NASA and ESA that they should do their probing work in
the night, but ... ;-D

Ok, Back to my scheduled z/OS, RACF and Mainframe discussions and rants ...

Have a great weekend...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

Phrase of the week: "Remember now, the first 5 days after a weekend are always
hard!"