Wayne: No,. I hadn't seen your response until I went looking for it after
you mentioned it.
For some reason, Outlook appears to be delivering my mail extremely slowly,
AND only letting some mail through.
When I go to gmail, I can see all the messages.

Thanks for your code - I shall give it a try

Regards
Sean