George Rodriguez wrote:

>On the ADM menu there's an option 7 - Define an Administrator for making a
>regular user an administrator. You need to be an Admin already to use this
>option. If I'm right, the initial system came with a default administrator.

The default one is PUBUSER. What the password is, is a guess. If RACF is
required to logon, it should be easy to fix that.

>To get a list of who's already define as an administrator, select option 7, on
>option User enter a ? and on the command line enter l (list).

Of course you need to be an admin in the first place... ;-)

Or run this job:

//BATCHLO  EXEC PGM=EMSBXPMC,REGION=2M,
//         PARM='EXEC,UID=PUBUSER,UNLOCK'
//STEPLIB   DD DSN=?=SHR
//EMSBSRTS  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBSRTG  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBSRTU  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBPLDT  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBGPRF  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBALLT  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//EMSBGAL   DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
//SYSPRINT  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
//EMSBREPO  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
//EMSBLIST  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
//SYSUDUMP  DD SYSOUT=*
//EMSBCOMM  DD *
 LIST   ADMINISTRATOR,
      USER_ID=*,