Hello  Elardus *,*

Sorry for late reply.

I run this BATCHLO utility  and output was

NV/AS Batch Load & Reporting
Initialization

NV/AS Batch Load & Reporting Options:

            EXEC,UID=PUBUSER,UNLOCK

Consistency Check of the NV/AS Database

NV/AS Batch Load & Reporting
Statistics

            Correct commands:        0

            Incorrect commands:      0

            Total commands:          0

Couple of other points,

1) I didnt find pubuser in our RACF
2) Now we are not able to get into admin panel because, we don't know which
user is having admin access.
3) Is there any way that we can use this pubuser to define other admin
user. But not sure how.

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 2:57 PM, Elardus Engelbrecht <
elardus.engelbre...@sita.co.za> wrote:

> George Rodriguez wrote:
>
> >On the ADM menu there's an option 7 - Define an Administrator for making
> a regular user an administrator. You need to be an Admin already to use
> this option. If I'm right, the initial system came with a default
> administrator.
>
> The default one is PUBUSER. What the password is, is a guess. If RACF is
> required to logon, it should be easy to fix that.
>

> >To get a list of who's already define as an administrator, select option
> 7, on option User enter a ? and on the command line enter l (list).
>
> Of course you need to be an admin in the first place... ;-)
>
> Or run this job:
>
> //BATCHLO  EXEC PGM=EMSBXPMC,REGION=2M,
> //         PARM='EXEC,UID=PUBUSER,UNLOCK'
> //STEPLIB   DD DSN=?=SHR
> //EMSBSRTS  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBSRTG  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBSRTU  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBPLDT  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBGPRF  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBALLT  DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //EMSBGAL   DD DSN=?,DISP=SHR
> //SYSPRINT  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
> //EMSBREPO  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
> //EMSBLIST  DD SYSOUT=*,DCB=(LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA)
> //SYSUDUMP  DD SYSOUT=*
> //EMSBCOMM  DD *
>  LIST   ADMINISTRATOR,
>       USER_ID=*,