(I guess I’m not alone in this and) I’m scratching my head as to what
you’re talking about.) I know “JSON” and Assembler and Rexx but I have no
idea what the specific code you’re talking about is or where both flavours
came from.

It’d probably help if you told us.

Thanks, Martin

Sent from my iPad

> On 18 Aug 2018, at 10:38, ITschak Mugzach <imugz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a program that prses Json text written in assembler, and same code
> in Rexx. The rexx code works fine. When I try to parse a Json array
entry,
> I get an error  "objecthandle must be zero for globl search". however, my
> search is  hwtz_searchtype_object... Again, the Rexx code which is one to
> one with the assembler runs perfect, but I want it in assembler.
>
> ITschak
>

> ITschak Mugzach
> *|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
> for Legacy **|  *
>

> nbsp;*|  *

>Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.