I am trying to measure Rexx exec performance metrics. Elapse is easy
Time('R') at start exec resets the counter and the second one reports the
value. But how to measure CPU or service units?  I tried SYSVAR('CPU') at
beginning of exec and at end, thinking to do the calculation myself, but
both returns the same value ... same behevior with SYSVAR('SYSSRV').

I am a good developer, but i am not fooling my self I am SO good. what is
the trick to return the service units consumed by the exec?

ITschak

--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring