From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of ITURIEL DO NASCIMENTO NETO
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2018 12:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):RES: S106 abends after copying into LINKLIST

I agree.
If this loadlib is in linklist, problably an extra extent was created.

During IPL time z/OS builds DEB and it knows exactly how many extentds are
defined for linklist datasets, so if a new one is created, it is not mapped.

To circunvent it you have to compress te library and hopes that all modules
return to the known extents of this specific dataset.
Another suggestion is to dynamically remove the loadlib from linklist and then
add it back again.

Atenciosamente / Regards / Saludos

Ituriel do Nascimento Neto
BANCO BRADESCO S.A.