BMC MainView SRM StopX37/II, actually.

http://documents.bmc.com/products/documents/39/79/123979/123979.pdf

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Carmen Vitullo
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 11:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: S106 abends after copying into LINKLIST

STOPX-37 :(

Carmen Vitullo

----- Original Message -----

From: "Robert E Longabaugh" <robert.longaba...@ca.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 1:03:52 PM

" Now my memory is fading, what is the name of that third party product which
could intercept x37 abends and then dynamically fix it for you? "

CA Allocate does that and many other things. Another ISV markets the one you
are thinking of, and its name matches up with what you said it does.

Just trying to help....

Bob Longabaugh
CA Technologies
Storage Management