I want to replace a DFDSS ZFS dump step with FDR, which we license but have not
used for this purpose. (We have an SR open for DFDSS, but IBM has not been able
to figure out the problem.) I'm not looking for a DSFSS fix, merely a
circumvention. I've rummaged through INNOVATION doc online but can't find what
I need. Can someone suggest syntax for executing FDR to dump a ZFS. The dump
file will later be restored on another system. First things first.

//DUMPIT   EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU
//SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*
//ZFS     DD DSN=flat-file,DISP=OLD,
//         VOL=SER=vvvvvv,UNIT=SYSALLDA
//SYSIN    DD *
  DUMP DS(INC(ZFS-file-system)) ODD(ZFS) COMPRESS INCAT(SMPE-maint-usercat)

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company