From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Vernooij, Kees (ITOPT1) - KLM
Sent: 07 November 2018 07:29
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Using FDR

Can you reliably dump your zFS, with DSS or FDR, while it is active and being
changed, with data cached etc., while being dumped?
Innovation has FDR-Upstream for that. It dumps and restore individual files in
the zFS.

Kees

e-mail, and delete this message.

33014286

MARKSANDSPENCER.COM
________________________________
 Unless otherwise stated above:
Marks and Spencer plc
Registered Office:
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.