From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Cieri, Anthony
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 2:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IRXANCHR REXX environment value recommendation

        Since I did not notice any responses, I thought I would offer my 2
cents.....

        We are NOT running z/OS 2.3 yet, but I did have the need to increase
this value a few years ago. The need was predicated on the installation of
Tivoli System Automation (TSA). TSA is based upon Netview, which make great use
of Rexx. I believe that the limit of anchor CBs is at the address space level
and we only ever noticed a problem in TSA.

         Our current value is 800 (post TSA) and we generally run at about 400
control black in use.

        Hth
        Tony
.