Peter,

There is no way I know of to select or enforce a JOB class based on the
presence and usage of any particular PROC (instream or not).

Your best bet may be to write a utility program that svans the DD's in the job
to see if it uses one of those product libraries and also retrieves to JOB
class via control block chasing.

Then if the job class is not the one in which you want those libraries/products
to run, ABEND the job with a message to the programmers to change the JOB CLASS
to the required one and resubmit the job.

Unless you have a product like JCLCHECK or JCLPREP which can scan JCL and
enforce shop standard JCL rules (like using the right JOB CLASS) I think you
are probably not going to be able to automate this requirement at all.

There may be some JCL scanning tools on the  CBT site that could possibly help
if you can't afford ISV products like JCLCHECK or JCLPREP.  I haven't
investigated that area  on CBT so I am not personally aware of any such tools,
but there may be some there.

Is this desire to run zIIP-enabled software in a particular JOB CLASS just a
management request for no good technical reason, or are there real CPU
reporting or license-enforcement rules that specifying a particular job class
would make it easier to do or report?

In other words, what problem does enforcing a particular job class for
zIIP-enabled software solve for you?

Peter