From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Graham Harris
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 3:58 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Crosshair cursor

I have never liked the distraction of a crosshair cursor.

The one exception was 3 decades ago, using a 4-in-1 3290 screen in the ops
bridge, where it was sometimes not easy to keep track of which of the 4 screens
was 'active', which the crosshair did actually make it a lot more obvious than
the usual blob cursor did.