Jesse 1 Robinson wrote:

>After all my years of using Vista exclusively, I've never used 'locate
>cursor'.

>I'm curious as to what otherwise un- or little-used key combo you assign to
>this function.

My reaction too! I tinkered, eventually figured out how to set it (some more
discussion in the Help would), didn't see the value. I suspect that with 40+
years of 3270 use, we're used to seeing the cursor no matter where it is.

Might also be individual perception-my wife *cannot* see minor screen changes.
I'll be showing her something; she'll type or click and I'll say "OK there you
go" and she says "What? Nothing changed!" and I say "Sure it did" and show her.
She's not dumb; I've never been able to decide whether this is a learned skill
or an innate thing. I tend toward the latter, but can't prove it.

I've never used or liked crosshair cursor myself, but I can see that if you
were lining stuff up it might be useful. Otherwise I find it irritating (but,
again, that might be because I'm used to tracking the cursor anyway).