From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Schuffenhauer, Mark
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: (External):Re: Zowe?

Depends on if they have server experience beyond Windows, then there can be a
frame of reference.   Otherwise, I prefer to use an example based on playing
multi-player console/PC games.   You can go local or remote, it doesn't matter,
but how can one box have 4 people play at once?  How can the same game be
played by 40 people across the world?

Just slam your head against something hard, so you don't get into any detail
and stick with concepts.