Others have already said this. With just a single CP on the system, its not a
good idea to have a CFCC LPAR on the same CP which is also being used for z/OS
LPARs.

If you have not already read the the doc at the link below, I suggest you do.
It is very comprehensive and covers a lot more than you need.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwiA3vqJlpXgAhXPc98KHdhGCv8QFjABegQIBxAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fdownloads%2Fcas%2FJZB2E38Q&usg=AOvVaw3YAB90hstZWbpesUsL-IDn

If the link doesn't work, search for ZSW01971-USEN-26 on google. In addition to
this doc, there are various Redbooks and of course Knowledge Center:-)

I know you are looking for possible use cases/recommendations for what you
would like to do with a single CP system. I will be very surprised if anyone
has such a configuration on a 'production' system.