Tomorrow marks my last day at Time Customer Service as the closing of the
division is completed. After 8573 days, what a long strange trip its been. I've
close to retirement, but would like a few more years. Looking for remote z/OS
System Programmer positions seems to be harder than I initially thought it
would be, but I'm looking everyday. I subscribed to this mailing list (in
digest form) under my personal email address, so I'll be lurking around.

It's been a great experience talking to my peers over the years here and
elsewhere.
--

Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
Lt. Gen. David Morrison

This electronic message, including any attachments, may contain proprietary,
confidential or privileged information for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). You are hereby notified that any unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete it.