Hi,
  So I know I am missing something here as my predecessors did things uniquely.
 So here my dilemma...

I generated a new ISPCFIGU module and put it into my linklst, did the refresh,
etc and its not being picked up.

If I add the ISPCFIGU to my ISPLLIB, it works just fine.  And execute ISPCCONF,
it states that fact with todays date.

But if I try to setup for all users, it doesn’t...

Ive searched all the LPA, LINKLST and other libraries in my TSO/ISPF logon and
the module is nowhere to be found, except where I generated it too.

Yet when I execute the ISPCCONF  command, it tells me its ISPCFIGU module from
2014.

Ive done this same thing in my 5-way sysplex and everything worked like I
expected, but the lpar off by itself, it doesn’t.

Can someone shed light on what I'm missing?

Ms Terri E Shaffer
Senior Systems Engineer,
z/OS Support:
ACIWorldwide – Telecommuter
H(412-766-2697) C(412-519-2592)
terri.shaf...@aciworldwide.com

 [https://www.aciworldwide.com/-/media/aci-footer] <http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or
non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients
is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally.