From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Conley
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 3:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPCFIGU not being used.

External Email

On 1/31/2019 1:54 PM, Shaffer, Terri wrote:
> Yes multiple times
>
> Ms Terri E Shaffer
> Senior Systems Engineer,
> z/OS Support:
> ACIWorldwide – Telecommuter
> H(412-766-2697) C(412-519-2592)
> terri.shaf...@aciworldwide.com

Terri,

You're likely not seeing the settings because you're not starting with a clean
profile.  Some settings can be forced or reset, but most defaults only appear
with a clean profile.  Google my Configuring ISPF for Fun and Profit session, I
have a step-by-step for updating ISPCFIGU.

Regards,
Tom Conley

 [https://www.aciworldwide.com/-/media/aci-footer] <http://www.aciworldwide.com>
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or
non-public information. The information is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
email, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any review,
dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients
is prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
personally.