-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Hoelscher
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 10:59

One task I perform as part of reporting - I run amblist against the run-time
loadlib to see what fixes have made it to prod/test - although CA has a utility
to interrogate libraries for its products to get a clean list of what fixes (or
perhaps just the most recent) Have been applied to the runtime modules

The utility is CAMODID