From: "John Szura" <j...@tonesoft.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2019 10:30:19 AM
Subject: Re: Unable to reconnect TSO session after VPN disconnect

I'm sorry I wasn't completely clear. The problem isn't that we can't logon. It
is that we get an new session instead of reconnecting to the old one. The old
session is gone and there is nothing to cancel. I lose the positioning of where
I was last. If I was editing under SCLM, even with recovery on, I can't save
the edits because that would mess up SCLM's accounting. I have to cut the
entire member, cancel out of edit, re-edit, delete all lines, and paste.
Doable, but what a pain when before I was put back into the session and could
continue where I left off.