Hi Jerry,

I’m no longer able to find the free version of HCM. Have used it a few years
ago, inputting my IOCP and was able to view everything.

When I tried to get it last year, I learned that the msi installer is available
in a PDS member in z/OS.. so I installed it. But it wouldn’t let me do
anything.. guess it’s just a client for the paid version of HCM.

Where did the freebie go, I wonder...

– Vignesh
Mainframe Infrastructure