<snip>
No more assumptions on my part, so what tools would show the correct
time(s) for real time monitoring if not SDSF?
RMF? Omegamon?  And now that you throw Java in the mix or USS spanned
tasks I don't think any real time monitor can account for all CPU time
GCPU and zIIPTIME
</snip>

SDSF shows the correct time(s). What in any way leads you to think what is
shown is not correct? SDSF shows what it shows. The data is what the data
is.  If you have a requirement for some other piece of data, then describe
that in detail and we can tell you if it is available or not. In general
the system keeps the data that if finds a need for, often (but not
necessarily for only that reason) to make its way into SMF records.

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design