Under the help section of the "DA" command, after the brief descriptions of the
columns, there is an appendix section for detailed information on certain
sections.

It looks something like this :

For more information, select a topic by number:
      1 - Address space positions
      2 - Swap out reason codes
      3 - Server values
      4 - Displaying alternate fields
      5 - Changing the colors of fields
      6 - Changing the order of fields
      7 - CPU and SIO fields
      8 - Scaling and abbreviations for values

Choosing option 7, leads to several help panels describing in detail where SDSF
sources the information and the calculations involved in showing the data, for
example :

 CPU-Time and ECPU-Time columns: SDSF obtains the values for
 these columns from RMF, as follows:

 CPU-Time = ASCBEJST + ASCBSRBT + ASSBASST (source field R791TCPU)
 ECPU-Time = ASCBEJST + ASCBSRBT + ASSBPHTM (source field R791TCPC)

    where:

    ASCBEJST is elapsed job step time
    ASCBSRBT is accumulated SRB time
    ASSBASST is the CPU time consumed by preemptible class SRBs
             running on behalf of this address space, in milliseconds
    ASSBPHTM is the CPU time consumed by preemptible class SRBs
             running in this address space, in milliseconds (threads
             plus enclaves)

GCP-Time, zAAP-Time and zACP-Time are not normalized.
SDSF obtains the values for these columns from RMF:

GCP-Time   source field is R791TCPU
zAAP-Time  source field is R791TIFA
zACP-Time  source field is R791TIFC

zAAP-NTime is normalized to the slower CP, to facilitate
comparing values. The normalization uses fields from
RMF, as follows:

R791TIFA x R791NFFI
        256

..etc etc