On 28/02/2019 2:00 pm, Susan Shumway wrote:
I want to make you aware that every PDF in the z/OS V2.3 library was just
refreshed to update the visual style and link coding.

I'm not thrilled by the new style, but I will probably get used to it. What was the objective for the change?

My main comment is: People still print manuals and work from printed copies. It looks like the margins in the new layout are a bit small for printing and binding. Also, given the typical size of these manuals, black and white was appreciated. Even one tiny blue underline on a page might make it 5 times the cost to print that page.

--

Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software