On 3/7/2019 1:08 PM, Jake Anderson wrote:
Hi

I am in process of reapplying a a product base FMID with SMPE control card
Keyword REDO. I understand to APPLY REDO I also have to select all the PTF
which were already applied to the target zone .

The challenge is i have close to 3k PTF which I have apply along with the
base FMID.

Is there a way any other to include 3k automatically and apply REDO PTF .As
coding all the PTF in the control statement would be  cumbersome.

Regards
Jake

Jake,

You almost NEVER need to use REDO. If your previous APPLY failed, just rerun the failed APPLY, SMP/E will automatically remember where it left off and continue. You should only use REDO at the direction of IBM or OEM vendor support.

Regards,
Tom Conley