Many sites have a program that takes as a parm the WTO message. I’m sure one
can be found on the CBT tape.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg>
Senior Software Engineer
21st Century Software

From the Leaders in Data Stewardship™

THIS E-MAIL MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, COPYRIGHTED, OR OTHER LEGALLY
PROTECTED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (EVEN IF THE
E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE IS YOURS), YOU MAY NOT USE, COPY, OR RE-TRANSMIT IT. IF
YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS BY MISTAKE PLEASE NOTIFY US BY RETURN E-MAIL, THEN
DELETE. THANK YOU

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2019, at 2:32 PM, Bill Giannelli