I wrote a program to anaylize a IDCAMS output.  Every few years the
size of some fields would increase and the report literals would be
moved to allow the larger fields.  I would check these positions in
the analysis program.  Better would be to look at an IDCAMS DCOLLECT
filed because those positions never change.

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 5:41 AM Peter <dbajava...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No the BCDS is not hard coded it's basically doing a HLIST and writing to
> ODS. unfortunately the output file is not read properly to display the HSM
> backup
>
> On Thu, 16 May, 2019, 2:29 PM Peter Glanzmann, <peter.glanzm...@bedag.ch>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Peter
> >
> > I assume that the source code of the program in CBT file 228 has the name
> > of the BCDS hard coded. Please search for the BCDS name in the CLIST and
> > replace it using the one of your installation.
> >
> > Best regards
> > Peter

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA