Thanks Mark. I never could find that info in the FM's

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 7:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: File 228 CBT tape - HSM panel recovery

HELP HLIST says that HSM will allocate a dataset with
RECFM=FBA,LRECL=121,BLKSIZE=1210 if a datatset doesn't exist, so those
attributes should work fine for a pre-allocated dataset.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapi.protonmail.ch%2Fpks%2Flookup%3Fop%3Dget%26search%3Dmarkjacobs%40protonmail.com&amp;data=02%7C01%7Callan.staller%40HCL.COM%7C4c3f2d847f6d4de00ef308d6d9f9e5f9%7C189de737c93a4f5a8b686f4ca9941912%7C0%7C0%7C636936064700727629&amp;sdata=gtnMp3E%2F8rnztkoo3kbAjvtzSK9vRtah%2FlTtUYYNq%2B4%3D&amp;reserved=0