Dumb question: How to we shell into a docker container running on z/OS?

On 21/05/2019 6:25 pm, Anthony Giorgio wrote:
If you would like to build your own s390x Docker container, the recommended paths are to either use a zCX instance on z/OS, or a Linux on Z environment.

As for your specific question - I did some digging, and it looks like Docker isn't really designed for cross-compiling containers. Apparently it's *possible* to build an ARM container on an Intel system, but that involves QEMU to emulate a Linux-on-ARM flavor of the docker build commands.  Perhaps something similar could be done with running Linux-on-s390x on Intel.