[Default] On 21 May 2019 02:05:02 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
bdis...@dissensoftware.com (Binyamin Dissen) wrote:

>How would you use this information? All it does is give instructions on how to
>run programs.

While I can't speak for the original poster, I used the information to
help determine which PROCs could be eliminated.  A program that
scanned JCL libraries (and PROC libraries for nested PROC usage) might
do almost as well.  This approach wouldn't catch usage by jobs
submitted from people's TSO libraries and usage by generated JCL.

Clark Morris