Exactly

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 9:38 AM, Vernooij, Kees (ITOP NM) - KLM
<kees.verno...@klm.com> wrote:

I would say that, at least for situations 1 to 8, you have gained unintended
access to the mainframe via an access door that was (too) poorly protected.
In these cases the mainframe was not the weak point, but the people (again)
that set up the protection.

Kees.

33014286