From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
ITschak Mugzach
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019 7:55 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TSO REXX -- find absolute generation # from relative?

Not sure if possible, but i would give a try to jcl refer back. Step 1 use the
dd as dummy, but run a rexx to free and allocate the right ddname with a member
name received from jcl parm.
Step 2 reference the dd, but it is now a different name.

ITschak

בתאריך יום ו׳, 26 ביולי 2019, 15:50, מאת Tom Marchant ‏<