From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Reg
Harbeck
Sent: August 1, 2019 14:40
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IBM Destination z - Of Elephants and Mainframes

Thank you, Gabe. I'm honoured that you read my writing so closely, and I take
your correction seriously. I'll be more careful how I phrase such things in
future articles.

FWIW, I am aware that Fortran and other pre-COBOL languages already existed, so
perhaps I should have said "much of this stuff" instead.

(And to those who have made other suggestions on IBM-MAIN that I should have
caught, but missed, in the past, my apologies: still getting into good habits
of keeping up with this important part of the mainframe ecosystem.)

Reg Harbeck
+1.403.605.7986

P.S. Looking forward to seeing many of you in Pittsburgh next week.