Thanks Charles and Steve.

Now that I am becoming a more experience assembler programmer, I have
wondered if I should be greatly concerned about instruction timings or
pipeline order, or just simply focus on readability and maintenance.
Especially since assembler programming is becoming a dying art. I think I
am only 1 of a handful of assembler programmers at my shop with hundreds of
mainframe programmers! I think you both answered my question. Thanks!

Thank you,

Brian Chapman