From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 9:28 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Rexx calls versus branching

I am still learning Rexx. Can someone give a simple example of 1) calling a
routine and returning. 2) branching to a routine without returning.
I have a SELECT statement and from the last where clause I want to branch to a
routine without returning. But it keeps returning and falling thru the end of
the SELECT statement.
thanks
Bill

ntaining