From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:30 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [External] STGADMIN.DPDSRN Confusion

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

listc ent('SYS1.PROD.PARMLIB.NEW.ORIG')

IDC3012I ENTRY SYS1.PROD.PARMLIB.NEW.ORIG NOT FOUND+ IDC1566I **
SYS1.PROD.PARMLIB.NEW.ORIG NOT LISTED IDC0014I LASTCC=4

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com