The dataset is allocated by the SDSF address space that's executing on the
system where I'm attempting the rename.

I thought the rationale behind the facility class profile was to give
authorized users the ability to bypass the enqueue, while recognizing the
potential risks in renaming an allocated dataset.

Does the facility class not work if rename KNOWS the dataset that's being
renamed IS actually in use?

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com