All,

I agree there are better ways to accomplish many things in z/OS.
But remember the world of smaller ISVs is different. If someone doesn’t
want the code we write it’s not written.   Was told it’s total code
ownership , my management wanted to on less code, so from my perspective I
have handcuffs on on some designs.

Scott

--
Scott Ford