I am curious to learn what he meant with the question. Either he has no idea
what he is talking about or he means something completely different.

Kees.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of scott Ford
Sent: 27 November 2019 18:04
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Sysplex

We use one of the system subpool SP 231 for holding messages we build from
various ESMs. The customer asked if we could share SP231 across LPARs.
My take was no because I understood sp231 was unique until each LPAR .

Scott

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 11:56 AM Allan Staller <allan.stal...@hcl.com>
wrote:

> Each LPAR has their own.
>
> SYSPLEX does not share (virtual or real) storage.
> Selected information is shared by XCF using CTC or Coupling Facility.
>
> HTH,

Scott Ford
IDMWORKS
z/OS Development