Charles,

I have a cobol program that is 25374 lines long, but may need a little work. It's currently compiled on z/VSE using Cobol/LE, not z/OS.

This is a source translation program that converts source written in 'XBOL' to Cobol. It was originally written in 1978 using FCOBOL. This is a vendor product where the vendor died many years ago and nobody took over the product. My customer has had me modify the source to both compile under and create output code that is compatible with z/VSE Cobol/LE and CICS/TS.

If you want to try it, just let me know.

Tony Thigpen