On 23 Dec 2019 14:27:00 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main (Message-ID:<5007816406371788.wa.paulgboulderaim....@listserv.ua.edu>) 0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu (Paul Gilmartin) wrote:

It's not obvious to me that a zipped NETDATA archive of an IEBCOPY-unloaded PDS fixed-80 member is the ideal format for a text document. But it does conform to cbttape.org conventions.

It also tends to keep the management types away. What I meant when I said, "I'd be happier if things like that stayed on CBT," was that I'd be happier if they weren't easily available to those who might object to the content. The CBT tape had a history of such troubles (though admittedly few).

Sam's instructions were good enough that I had no trouble downloading the correct file and finding the correct member.