From: ispf-l-l...@nd.edu <ispf-l-l...@nd.edu> On Behalf Of Robert Prins
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 9:38 AM
To: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu>; ISPF discussion
list <isp...@listserv.nd.edu>
Subject: [ISPF-L] Programmatically deleting ISPF Clipboards

Does anyone know a way of deleting all the non-default ISPF clipboards, from
within an edit macro, without knowing their names?

Reason? I've got an edit macro that creates half a dozen of internally used
clipboards, and that obviously fails if there are already several clipboards
created before the macro is invoked.

Cross-posted to IBM-MAIN and ISPF-L.

Robert
--