From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
z/OS scheduler
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 3:52 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: What is a mainframe?

Welll, in my opinion the mainframe died when IBM allowed tcpip on their
servers. From that point onwards it just became another server that could be
hacked via TCPIP ports.

James O'Leary

Op vr 10 jan. 2020 om 21:05 schreef Steve Smith <sasd...@gmail.com>:

> Well, it is Friday:
> https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.
> youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dd0-pLcgq-2M&amp;data=02%7C01%7CSamuel.Knutso
> n%40COMPUWARE.COM%7C609bd2dd893148044b3a08d796d83cc4%7C893e9ba31b7844d
> 8aca9105fab957fed%7C0%7C0%7C637143727850910523&amp;sdata=qQqJNcO62gXdN
> DUZwk8U0IjSGLtPFgD4dlS2pJIQdY8%3D&amp;reserved=0
>
> It's also about a bank :-)
>
> --
> sas

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it
to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it