>Is anyone using this feature
>https://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1OA44855

I implemented TSO PrePrompt when I was RACF Admin. If someone is attempting to
hack into the mainframe using userid/password, I didn't want them to know if
their userid was wrong or their password.
After x invalid combinations (x is whatever your amount of allowed invalid
passwords is before revoking you) the userid gets revoked, as before.

It threw off the session manager we used to use back then, and it threw off a
screenscraper that the compliance department uses (screenscraper=shudder). Both
got around it.

Barbara