there are so many other alternatives to ddos by wide user revoke. even if
you do not install the ptf, the attacker can use the pcomm (or whatsoever
is in use) API to perform same type of attack.

ITschak

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> That opens the way to a denial of service attack; someone can write a
> script to cause revocation of a long list of userids.
>

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
> http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring
for Legacy **|  *