From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2020 3:33 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z15 System Recover Boost [EXTERNAL]

Paul,
Might this help?

From:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ibm.com_downloads_cas_1NWEJKOX&d=DwIFaQ&c=9g4MJkl2VjLjS6R4ei18BA&r=eUhu3PeeWy6RTndlJVKembFjFsvwCa8eeU_gm45NyOc&m=1Szw0WiLWMxFLlsVynaDsQLcFsjRB79watolKe8ZdaU&s=uUclaNxg2v0wCz_19EsXIX__BgRLbYI3ECMEwZPMmPg&e=

How to I control the startup boost?
If you haven’t disabled System Recovery Boost in parmlib, Startup Boost will
automatically be enabled during IPL, and lasts for 1 hour on z/OS. If for some
reason you want to stop the startup boost prior to the 1-hour time limit, you
can run proc IEABE (IEA Boost End) to do so. IEABE will run very quickly and
will stop as soon as it’s finished.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation
IBM Poughkeepsie