I have a need to make use of IGGCSI00.
It would make my life a lot easier if I could work in REXX rather than
assembler. I see that IBM have supplied a sample routine called IGGCSIRX
showing how it can be used from REXX, though it looks a little cludgy; not as
elegant as the RACF interface to REXX, IRRXUTIL.

Has anyone done any work in this area that they can share?
For example a more general REXX interface either written in assembler, or even
in REXX?

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw | Security Lead | RSM Partners Ltd
Web:              www.rsmpartners.com<http://www.rsmpartners.com/>
'Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.'